Since 2006, the d.i.i. Deutsche Invest Immobilien GmbH has established itself as the manager of family and institutional assets on the German residential real estate market.
- The business principle of the d.i.i. Group combines the interests of investors, buyers and tenants with the aim of increasing value added investments in the German residential real estate market.
- The geographic focus of acquisitions is mainly on existing housing developments in the main and middle centers of Northern Germany, Rhine-Ruhr, Rhine-Main, Rhine-Neckar and Berlin.
- The d.i.i. Group focuses its activities on the development of residential complexes, which includes the reduction of additional costs and the realization of expansion reserves.
- The investments of the d.i.i. are characterized by low start-up costs and offer long-term value creation potential.
d.i.i. 9 GmbH & Co. Closed Investment KG
- This fund invests in German major and middle-sized centers. In these areas there is a strong demand for housing due to the constant immigration.
- The fund will hold 80% of existing properties and 20% of privatization properties.
- Development of residential complexes concerning additional costs and optimization through energy-efficient refurbishment.
- By choosing property sizes from 100 to 500 residential units, the initial costs are between 30 and 50% lower.
- All strategic responsibilities of the entire value added process are staffed by own staff.
- This fund has no subscription or redemption charge and is regulated by BaFin.
Deposit interest rate (within the accession period)
€ 80 Mio.
approx. € 220 Mio.
Max. 2 years
Expected December 2025
9% – 10% IRR
For further information we are at your disposal!